There are many marketing strategies and tactics one can employ across the web to achieve your business goals, but only one can bring you consistent leads and prospects from day one: social media advertising.
Social media advertising as the name suggests are targeted advertisements placed on and served to users on social networking sites. These small but mighty ads utilize all the data users share on social media to offer highly personalized and relevant content.
If you’re looking for an increase in conversions and sales with a lower customer acquisition cost, then social media advertising is worth considering.
What Is A Social MediaSocial media are interactive technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests More Ad?
A social media ad as the name suggests is an ad found on a social media platform or network. They normally contain a title, a description and some sort of multimedia (a picture, video, clickable photo etc). The most effective social ads contain what we like to call a “call-to-action” that grabs a user’s attention and encourages them to take an action to engage with the ad, business, product or service.
Social media ads come in many different formats depending on the platform on which they are posted. You can run ads that are carousels, an image, a video etc, the varieties of which will be listed by the social network you wish to run your ads on.
Social media ads aren’t too different from ads found on search engines like Google, the main difference is that social ads are more targeted and visually dynamic and can be done on a wider variety of platforms with varying tactics and strategies for each.
Why You Should Care
With droves of people now spending the majority of their time online scrolling through social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn; social media ads have become the go-to method for driving lead acquisition and conversions in 2021.
Social media ads at their core are highly targeted, linked to your brand profile and can be used to help you achieve your marketing objectives whether it be generating brand awareness or increasing sales to boost that bottom line.
5 Business Benefits of Social MediaSocial media are interactive technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests More Advertising
Advertising on social media is a hyper-direct way to reach the audience you want. Let’s dive into a few of the main benefits social media advertising has to offer your brand/business.
- Collect Customer Information: Let your customers answer a survey or simply fill out a form to show interest in a new product or offering. This information will be organized in a downloadable excel or csv file for easy upload to your customer database or CRM.
- Drive Traffic To Key Digital Channels: An easy way to drive a large amount of traffic to your website or social media channels is through paid advertising. Whether it be a social media profile, a blog post or product page, running ads is a quick way to get more traffic to it.
- Increase Brand Awareness: Boost your brand awareness through social media advertising as your brand will be present in newsfeeds for an extended period. Launching your social media ad will place your brand/businesses in newsfeeds, videos, stories and other areas of the social network of your choice giving your brand the visibility it needs.
- Analyze Your Customers: Look into the demographics of the people who engaged most with your ad campaigns and tailor future campaigns to speak to them.
- Boost E-Commerce Sales: There is no better marketing strategy for ecommerce than social media advertising. No other avenue can deliver consistent, scalable, quality leads and customers from day one that can supplement any promotional marketing.
Social media platforms come with built-in audiences of millions of people, billions in the case of Facebook; this provides immense potential from the start for boosting brand recognition and sales.
It’s amazing ability to target specific groups of people using powerful data and algorithms makes social media advertising the perfect method for segmenting markets so advertisers can actually reach the right people.
If you haven’t started already. Get started today.
Use the form below to book a Free Consultation with one of our
Digital MarketingDigital marketing is the component of marketing that uses the Internet and online based digital technologies such More
experts to discuss how we can improve and solidify your current strategies and efforts.